Céilidh | Cailey - My Life

Saturday, February 10

First Fire Fighting Training at Epping

So I was looking at the VWS (Volunteer Wildfire Services) website the other day and noticed that they had some photos up from when we did our first day of training with them!

Here they are...



Blinky and Little T (wohooo)


Mikey crawling under the fire engine!

So this looks like me abseiling down the 5 storey "building" - but to be honest, I don't think it is - but let's pretend!


Us having the fire hydrant stand and key talk - Don't be fooled by Mike and my body language far left) - we may have been a little hung-over and catching a few zzz's at the time.

That may also have been just before the lecturer picked on me for yawning! ;)

All in all a great day in Epping - team building events, abseiling, lectures - very cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home